Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to Arinex Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Signed Up Users
2. You agree to ensure that your profile details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your profile details from time to time when they change.
3. On sign up, you are required to set a password.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your user account at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use .
6. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
7. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
8. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
9. eOrganiser suite may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Typically the hyperlink would be related to the same meeting or event. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
10. You may link to our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials. You must also not trick users into thinking that eOrganiser suite is within your website.
Intellectual Property Rights
11. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. Any content submitted in relation to the meeting or event is owned by the submitting party. However, by submitting content such as user profile details and file submissions, the author agrees to allow the meeting or event to hold and use the content as necessary to allow the committee to effectively run the event. The distribution of such content will only occur with explicit permission and it is the responsibility of the conference organisers to gain such permission.
12. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Any logos or banners related to the meeting or event is not owned by us, but we gained the right to use it to brand the event. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
13. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called "Comments") which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
14. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
15. Similarly, if you provide us with any submissions, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
16. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
17. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
18. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
19. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as sponsor messages related to the meeting or event. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
20. Since eOrganiser suite is a Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenanted, web application which is hosted by us, our hosting may include meetings and events of different types and related to various topics. eOrganiser suite allows a conference organiser to setup these events as appropriate. As a result, the event data collected by the eOrganiser suite service, the rules for the users of the event, and the business transactions related to the event, is not our responsibility, but the responsibility of the conference organisers, who are clients of the eOrganiser suite service .
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
21. Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 ("C&C Act") defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Standard Terms and Conditions also include:-
a. Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
b. those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
22. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
a. We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
b. Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
c. Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
Limitation of Liability
23. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
a. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
b. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
c. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
d. We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
24. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
25. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia (NSW) and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
26. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
27. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps, such as SSL encryption transmitted over HTTPS, to preserve such information in a secure manner.